THANKSGIVING HOURS & CLASS SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Nov 25 6am-7pm
*All fitness classes will be held except the 5:30 HIIT class
Thursday, Nov 26 CLOSED
Friday, Nov 26 10am-4pm *No fitness classes
Saturday, Nov 27 10am-4pm *No fitness classes
Sunday, Nov 28 CLOSED
Sheffield Gym is currently open for STUDENTS, EMPLOYEES, and COMMUNITY MEMBERS with active Bear Cards.
No Guests are allowed at this time.
M-F: 6:00am- 9:00pm
Weight Room, Basketball Gym, Pool and locker rooms are open.
- Basketball is indiviual play only! No 1 v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.
Limit of 15 people in the weight room at one time. You must keep 6' from another person working out.
- Swimming Pool is open. Only 1 swimmer/lane if possible, and 2 swimmers per lane max
- Locker Rooms are open. Please wipe all surfaces that you touch with provided spray.
Screenings will be performed at the entrance. Patrons exhibiting a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms will not be allowed entrance.
Sheffield Gym, located on the Atlanta Campus of Mercer University, offers a multitude of ways for you to stay active and healthy. From swimming and weight training to group fitness and recreational activities, you'll be sure to find what you need here!
The Sheffield Gym facilities are available for use by active Mercer students
and individuals 18 years and older.
OTHER COVID RELATED POLICIES
- Per University policy, you must wear a mask upon entering the building as you check in, as you leave, and any time it is possible to do so.
- We ask that you swipe your own card at the front desk.
- There are disinfectant wipes, sprays, and hand sanitizers spread throughout the facilities (weight room, pool, locker rooms, and basketball gym). Please disinfect any surfaces that you touch or use.
- Please wipe down gym equipment after each use.
- Please spray showers handles and other surfaces used after each use.
- Please spray any pool or basketball equipment after use.
- The weight room capacity will be limited if social distancing cannot be maintained. In order to avoid any potential wait time, please avoid high usage times (12-1:00 & 3:30-7:00pm)
- In the weight room, please use only every other machine, if there are others using machines.
- The saunas are closed as this time.
- If you have a semester membership, we have extended it to be active until August 31st. If you have an annual membership, we will adjust your payment for future semesters.in December to reflect the time the facility has been closed.